What should great graphic design do?
Design should be complimentary to your story, positioning and strategy.
- If you’re a luxe brand, your design should say that.
- If you’re a brand aimed at females over 40, your design should say that.
- If you’re cooler than hipsters, your design should say that.
- If your company is serious, aggressive and formal, your design should say that.
In very broad terms, your design should attract the target market you’re pursuing AND give them a clear idea of who you are and what you do – and also “sell” to them at the same time.
Design is something we’re ridiculously passionate about.
We live, sleep, eat, talk design.
Design that hurts so much we find it funny.
Design that is so amazing we go green with envy.
We do all kinds of amazing design, including:
What is involved in creating really great design?
- Excellent training
- Great taste
- Perfection that means alignment to the very pixel
- Consistency and respect for history and guidelines
- The desire to create something unique yet appropriate
- Being regularly flooded with the current
But how do you know if it’s good?
If you’re not that way inclined – then you won’t know. If your daily routine doesn’t involve scouring Pinterest or design blogs, then you won’t know. But we never said that we build good Excel sheets. Or sexy code.
We do design daily.
If you don’t like our work – that is a-okay. Much like food or fashion, there will be chefs and designers you love and those you don’t.
If you LOVE our work – then we need to meet.
Want to know more? Read our Design & Marketing Stories here.